Thursday 30 June 2011

Merits of Sha’ban

That time of year again, Ramadan round the corner but is it the only blessed month? Or can we reap the rewards throughout the whole year?

Usamah ibn Zayd (may Allah be pleased with them both) said: "I said, 'O Messenger of Allah, I do not see you fasting in any other month like you fast in Sha'ban.' He said, 'That is a month to which people do not pay attention, between Rajab and Ramadan, and it is a month in which deeds are lifted up to the Lord of the Worlds. I like for my deeds to be lifted up when I am fasting.'" (Narrated by al-Nasa'i) Click on image for more details

1 comment:

fire ash said...

why are u spreading the wrong information about islam among innocent converts.... worship in 15th sha'baan is nothing but bid'ah based on weak ahadeeth having to direct connection to the sunnah!